A library is a collection of code, scripts, classes and other useful elements that can be used to develop applications. Libraries provide developers with a set of pre-written, tested and verified functions, algorithms and other resources that can be used to make developing applications faster and easier.
• D3.js: D3.js is a powerful visualization library for manipulating document by HTML, SVG and CSS. It makes creating data-driven documents easier.
• Creating Interactive Graphs: Libraries like D3.js and jQuery can be used to quickly create interactive graphs to visualize data.
• Building Mobile Applications: Libraries such as Bootstrap, React and jQuery can be used to create fast, responsive mobile applications.
• Developing Web Applications: Libraries such as React and jQuery can be used to quickly build modern web applications.
• Enabling Animation: Libraries such as jQuery can be used to animate elements on a web page.