- You don’t simply rely on agencies, searching job boards or a database to find candidates.
- You’re creative - best practice simply isn’t good enough - you value people over process and create solutions that are human and scalable
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average candidates.
- You’re organised, super self-driven, can deliver and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You have good business acumen - you align People goals with those of the business
- You have a coaching mindset - you’re interested in advising & empowering managers and leaders, not doing their job for them
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in standing together: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices to make the entire organisation better.
- Finally, you can have a bit of fun with us along with way. You love helping to build great company cultures and are integral to the cultures you work for.
We'd like you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in People management / HR
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & group
- Experience in technical recruiting
- Experience in a start-up or fast-growing company
- Experience working with leadership/executives is a plus
- Experience in with general HR functions is a plus
As LocationIQ's first People Manager, it will be up to you to decide how you achieve your mission: build, enable & support the team and our culture to do incredible things. If this excites you, please reach out!